New Jersey Child Custody Lawyer Explains What You Need to Know
As an experienced New Jersey Child Custody Lawyer, I often speak to clients about the things they should know about child custody.
- When you have children, their welfare and custody are first and foremost on your mind.
- Child custody is contemplated in two parts – legal custody and physical custody.
- The parties will either share joint legal custody or one parent will be awarded sole legal custody.
- The parties will either share joint physical custody pr agree on an arrangement in which one party is considered the parent of primary residence and the other is considered the parent of alternate residence.
- We will work with both parties to devise a parenting plan based on the best interests of everyone.
Are you interested in learning more about child custody? Contact dedicated New Jersey Child Custody Lawyer Kelly A. Skopak to guide you.