New Jersey Divorce Attorney Discusses Adultery
As an experienced New Jersey Divorce Attorney I am often asked how adultery is handled in divorce.
- Adultery is one of the few grounds for divorce.
- You will be required to name the person engaged in intercourse with your spouse as well as the location.
- You will be required to serve your spouse’s concubine.
- If the grounds are considered unnecessary by the court, you will be required to pay the legal fees of the concubine.
- Having your spouse admit to the adultery would cover the grounds for divorce.
Are you considering divorce because your spouse committed adultery? Contact dedicated New Jersey Divorce Attorney Salvatore Simeone.