New Jersey Divorce Attorney Explains How to Choose a Divorce Lawyer
As an experienced New Jersey Divorce Attorney, many clients reach out to me and ask how they should choose the best divorce lawyer for them.
- You need to look for an attorney that you fit with, and feel comfortable asking questions.
- How much accessibility will you get with the attorney and the paralegal?
- Review bar associations, and for online reviews and referrals.
- An attorney who is a member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, listed on Martindale-Hubbell AV, and or New Jersey Super Lawyers is a good starting off point.
- Make sure you meet with your attorney in person, and not just on a phone consultation.
Are you looking to obtain an experienced attorney for your divorce? Contact experienced New Jersey Divorce Attorney Salvatore Simeone to guide you.