Matthew J. Pires, Esq.
Matthew James Pires received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from William Paterson University in 2009, graduating with honors. He received his Juris Doctorate from New York Law School in 2012. That same year, he was admitted to the Bar of the State of New Jersey.
From 2012 to 2015, Mr. Pires handled all facets of Family and Matrimonial Law, Criminal Defense, Civil Litigation and Municipal Court Defense. In 2015, he joined Weiner Law Group LLP where he now devotes his entire focus to the practice of Family and Matrimonial Law.
Mr. Pires has substantial experience with nearly all facets of family law throughout his career including child custody, parenting time, child support, alimony and equitable distribution.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Equitable Distribution & Division of Assets
- Complex Property Division
- Division of Child Protection and Permanency
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Post Nuptial Agreements
- New York Law School, New York, New York, 2012 J.D.
- William Paterson University, 2009 B.A.
- cum laude
- New Jersey, 2012
- New York Admission, 2016
MEMBERSHIP & CIVIC ACTIVITIES
- New Jersey Bar Association