Salvatore A Simeone, Esq.
Partner – Chairman of the Matrimonial Law Department
Are you facing a family law matter that needs the insight of an experienced New Jersey Family Law Attorney? Salvatore A Simeone, Esq. has over 20 years of legal knowledge which he can use to help you. Contact us today for a free consultation in our Parsippany office.
Salvatore A Simeone is a Partner and Chairman of the Matrimonial Department in the Law Firm of Weiner Law Group LLP. Family Law is Mr. Simeone’s sole focus. Mr. Simeone is a certified Matrimonial Attorney and past member and sergeant of arms of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (“AAML”). He has practiced primarily in Morris County and northern New Jersey and its courts since 1994. Mr. Simeone has handled numerous high conflict divorce and custody cases, custodial parent relocation, domestic violence issues and complex asset valuations.
LEADERSHIP, MEMBERSHIP & HONORS
Mr. Simeone joined the firm after serving as owner of The Simeone Law Group in Morristown, New Jersey, as well as co-founder of Cutler, Simeone, Townsend, Tomaio & Newmark, LLC. He has been named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers every year since 2005. Mr. Simeone volunteers his time to the Morris County Battered Women Legal Advocacy Program, where he represents victims of domestic abuse. He has voluntarily lectured and presented seminars on behalf of the Women’s Center at County College of Morris. He has attended and completed the American Bar Association Family Law Trial Advocacy Institute in Houston, Texas and has been a professor at this renowned institute for two consecutive years.
- Chairman, Matrimonial Trial Lawyers Section, 2002-2003
- Attorney/Coach, Hanover Park High School, Mock Trial Team , Morris County Champions
Tel: (973) 602-3907
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Equitable Distribution & Division of Assets
- Complex Property Division
- Division of Child Protection and Permanency
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Post Nuptial Agreements
Salvatore A. Simeone, Esq. was awarded a Juris Doctorate from Seton Hall University School of Law. He was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and and United States District Court for the State of New Jersey. He is a Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association as well as the Morris County Bar Association.
- “Suffer the Children,” 1997 N.J. F.L. (May/June 1997)
- ”New Jersey Family Law Practice, NJ (Institute for Continuing Legal Education),” Co-Text Editor, Skoloff & Cutler, 9th ed., 1999
- “Alimony Basics,” New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2002
- “Handling a “Typical” Divorce case from A to Z,” New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2002
- “Family Law Institute,” New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 2001″
- Certified Paralegal Studies Program, Matrimonial Law,” Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1997, 1998, 1999
- “Boot Camp for Matrimonial Law Clerks ,” New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 1997, 1998, 1999
- “Boardwalk Seminar (Matrimonial Practice),” American Trial Lawyers Association, 2000, 2001, 2002